- DO NOT RESIGN OR AGREE TO ANYTHING WITH THE HUMAN RESOURCE PERSON UNTIL YOU TALK TO EDUCATION AUSTIN.
- EDUCATION AUSTIN MEMBERS: CALL EDUCATION AUSTIN
- Ask your principal/ supervisor how he/she identified you for the RIF. Also ask what your job code is (a number). Write down the principal’s/ supervisor’s response. Ask for any written documentation that would identify you for the RIF.
- Meet with the Human Resources contact person that has been assigned to you. Again, ask the HR person how you were identified for the RIF. Write down the response. Again, ask for any written documentation that would identify you for the RIF.
- Fax your most recent PDAS or evaluation to Education Austin at 472-1579.
- Certified members only: fax/ email your contract and SBEC certification to Education Austin. Where you were in your contract and what type of contract you have (term or probationary) is important to your case.
- Request a copy of your personnel file right away. Email your request to Melissa Sabatino, Public Information Coordinator, at email@example.com Note: under the Texas Public Information Act, AISD has 10 business days to reply and/ or provide you with a copy of your file. Make a copy of your personnel file and send it to Education Austin.
- APPLY FOR JOB VACANCIES